It’s been eight years since the day that Islamic terrorists flew planes into the trade towers, the Pentagon, with one flight being brought down before it could reach its intended target. To my shame, but partly due to geography, its taken me that long to begin to take in and understand the tragedy, terror and horror of that day. Our New York neighbors had to absorb it all one week or less. Whether we wanted to or not, we’ve had to come face to face, just as our fathers generation did in WWII, with the reality that there is Evil in the world. A darkness that is not easily explained in natural terms or logic. During the 80’s and 90’s many Christian writers and speakers were trying to warn of the real possibility of Jihad, but no one anticipated the savage force with which it would strike. Watching the ceremonies, my heart goes out to the families that lost so much, but rises in awe at the courage God put in the hearts of the NY police and firefighters. From any perspective its a day America should never forget, and a warning we should never let go unheeded. Despite what they tell us in college, all religions are not equal, and what you believe will have an unmistakable effect on your behavior.
COPY RIGHT/PERMISSIONSMark Hodges and Notmanynoble Blog, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO POSTS AND PAGES WRITTEN FOR APOLOGETIC PURPOSES, FEEL FREE TO USE THESE AT WILL, THATS WHAT THEY'RE HERE FOR, excerpts from personal vignettes may be used, provided credit is given to author and blog with appropriate direction to the original content.
1988 San Antonio Rescue
- 36,553 views
- Author Bio
- Books Available
- Carbon Datings Shakey Foundations
- Classical Darwinism; Natural Selection
- Haeckel’s Fraud and Homology
- Homology Without Ancestry
- Is God Unfair?
- Lyell’s Geology; short version
- Lyell’s Geology; the longer version
- Modern Day Prophets?
- Of Mice and Men; DNA Sequences Compared
- Radio-isotope Dating; Questions and Answers
- Radiometric Dating
- Scientific Censure of the Fossil Record
- Spontaneous Generation
- The Ancient Irish Kings
- The Anglo-Saxon Kings
- The Blood of the Prophet
- The German Higher Critics: How Rational Were They?
- The Historical Roots of Modern Science
- The IPCC’s Ice Core Data Reviewed
- The Logical Nonsequitur of Roe vs Wade
- The Science vs. Religion Strawman
- The Smithsonian Rebukes the Nat’l Geographic
- The Truth About Scientific Consensus
- The Welsh Chronicles
- The Worlds Bloodiest Religion
- Three Ways to Destroy a Nation
- Was America formed to be a Secular Non-theistic Nation