COPY RIGHT/PERMISSIONSMark Hodges and Notmanynoble Blog, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO POSTS AND PAGES WRITTEN FOR APOLOGETIC PURPOSES, FEEL FREE TO USE THESE AT WILL, THATS WHAT THEY'RE HERE FOR, excerpts from personal vignettes may be used, provided credit is given to author and blog with appropriate direction to the original content.
1988 San Antonio Rescue
- 32,909 views
- Author Bio
- Books Available
- Carbon Datings Shakey Foundations
- Classical Darwinism; Natural Selection
- Haeckel’s Fraud and Homology
- Homology Without Ancestry
- Is God Unfair?
- Lyell’s Geology; short version
- Lyell’s Geology; the longer version
- Modern Day Prophets?
- Of Mice and Men; DNA Sequences Compared
- Radio-isotope Dating; Questions and Answers
- Radiometric Dating
- Scientific Censure of the Fossil Record
- Spontaneous Generation
- The Ancient Irish Kings
- The Anglo-Saxon Kings
- The Blood of the Prophet
- The German Higher Critics: How Rational Were They?
- The Historical Roots of Modern Science
- The IPCC’s Ice Core Data Reviewed
- The Logical Nonsequitur of Roe vs Wade
- The Science vs. Religion Strawman
- The Smithsonian Rebukes the Nat’l Geographic
- The Truth About Scientific Consensus
- The Welsh Chronicles
- The Worlds Bloodiest Religion
- Three Ways to Destroy a Nation
- Was America formed to be a Secular Non-theistic Nation
Category Archives: Sola Scriptura
Various topics looked at from the standpoint of Scripture being the “higer ground” and the fear of the Lord being “the beginning of wisdom”.
“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” Exodus 20:3 The reality of Israel’s monotheism which destroyed higher criticism and points to a unique supernatural revelation of the religion of ancient Judaism The bible is clear; all the nations knew … Continue reading →
Could Moses have borrowed his health laws from Egypt, Babylon or China? It has been popular in secular academia for years to attempt to explain all theistic religion from an entirely naturalistic view (atheist view). The German higher critics wrote … Continue reading →
The evidence of the uniqueness of ancient Israel defies naturalistic attempts to explain Judaism in the light of ancient near-east pagan religions By the middle of the Middle Ages or Medieval period, the Roman Catholic Church had for the most … Continue reading →
Quotes from Authority Evolutionist Douglas Futuyama; “Anyone who believes in Genesis as a literal description of history must hold a world view that is entirely incompatible with the idea of evolution, not to speak of science itself…Perhaps more importantly , … Continue reading →
According to the angel Gabriel, the anointed one, or the Messiah must come before Jerusalem and the temple are destroyed. Gabriel told Daniel in a vision; “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, … Continue reading →
“We must go to them with the propaganda of atheism, for only this propaganda defines the place of man in the universe…” Trotsky (1) “Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free.” Jesus Christ, John 8:32 … Continue reading →
Like a Prophet of Old; Like Luther, Like Knox, Like Hus, Like Cromwell (and like Morris and Whitcomb), Ken Ham sounds the trumpet (again) against modern apostasy Book Review: Already Compromised by Ken Ham and Greg Hall Every once in … Continue reading →