COPY RIGHT/PERMISSIONSMark Hodges and Notmanynoble Blog, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO POSTS AND PAGES WRITTEN FOR APOLOGETIC PURPOSES, FEEL FREE TO USE THESE AT WILL, THATS WHAT THEY'RE HERE FOR, excerpts from personal vignettes may be used, provided credit is given to author and blog with appropriate direction to the original content.
1988 San Antonio Rescue
- 31,673 views
- Author Bio
- Books Available
- Carbon Datings Shakey Foundations
- Classical Darwinism; Natural Selection
- Haeckel’s Fraud and Homology
- Homology Without Ancestry
- Is God Unfair?
- Lyell’s Geology; short version
- Lyell’s Geology; the longer version
- Modern Day Prophets?
- Of Mice and Men; DNA Sequences Compared
- Radio-isotope Dating; Questions and Answers
- Radiometric Dating
- Scientific Censure of the Fossil Record
- Spontaneous Generation
- The Ancient Irish Kings
- The Anglo-Saxon Kings
- The Blood of the Prophet
- The German Higher Critics: How Rational Were They?
- The Historical Roots of Modern Science
- The IPCC’s Ice Core Data Reviewed
- The Logical Nonsequitur of Roe vs Wade
- The Science vs. Religion Strawman
- The Smithsonian Rebukes the Nat’l Geographic
- The Truth About Scientific Consensus
- The Welsh Chronicles
- The Worlds Bloodiest Religion
- Three Ways to Destroy a Nation
- Was America formed to be a Secular Non-theistic Nation
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“No People can be bound to acknowledge and adore the invisible hand, which conducts the Affairs of men more than the People of the United States” George Washington, first inaugural speech, April 30, 1789
Compare the Declaration of independence on how the right to life is established; and then look at the arguments used by both the proslavery decision and pro-abortion decisions passed by SCOTUS; “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all … Continue reading
Teddy Roosevelt; “All these sham reformers, in the name of a new morality, preach the old, old vice and self-indulgence which rotted out first the moral fiber and then even the external greatness of Greece and Rome.” Teddy Roosevelt, The … Continue reading
Is carbon in the atmosphere forcing dramatic warming or has it been historically a natural result of warming?
How much of a role does carbon play in weather change? Is carbon in the atmosphere forcing dramatic warming or has it been historically a natural result of warming? Carbon build up in the atmosphere follows warming periods in weather … Continue reading
This IS our country. We built this government, it didn’t build us. In every socialist (evolutionary based) movement including the present one under Obama and Hillary and the like- they will tell you ” You didn’t build this!”, “It not … Continue reading
A vote for the left is a vote directly for saline acid bath abortion and physical dissection of the most innocent of human beings and continued promotion of the free sex at all costs 1960s lifestyle. Not to mention a … Continue reading