Force bakers to approve of same- sex weddings? Seriously? Fortunately they didn’t go there yet, but if they do, let me assure you, laws, including moral laws do not come from man, but from an immutable pre and self existent God; unless you believe that both keeping slaves and killing babies was and is morally acceptable behavior. The so called supreme court does not make or take human rights, they can only recognize those rights and morals from God that already exist. Read your Declaration of Independence. And this government cannot legally enforce atheist doctrines on it’s people even though it has illegally forced atheist doctrine on our schools. What precedent would they use to enforce approval and acceptance of homosexuality? Where would they go for precedence? Sodom and Gomorrah? Right. Don’t be intimidated. Read this SCOTUS decision recognizing that Christian morality underlays our laws;
“The organization of a community for the spread and practice of polygamy is . . . .
contrary to the spirit of Christianity and of the civilization which Christianity has produced in the Western world. ”
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints v. United States 136 U.S. 1, 49 (1890
Have a great day.
COPY RIGHT/PERMISSIONSMark Hodges and Notmanynoble Blog, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO POSTS AND PAGES WRITTEN FOR APOLOGETIC PURPOSES, FEEL FREE TO USE THESE AT WILL, THATS WHAT THEY'RE HERE FOR, excerpts from personal vignettes may be used, provided credit is given to author and blog with appropriate direction to the original content.
1988 San Antonio Rescue
- 38,200 views
- Author Bio
- Books Available
- Carbon Datings Shakey Foundations
- Classical Darwinism; Natural Selection
- Haeckel’s Fraud and Homology, from 10 Myths vol.1
- Homology Without Ancestry
- Is God Unfair?
- Lyell’s Geology; short version
- Lyell’s Geology; the longer version
- Modern Day Prophets?
- Of Mice and Men; DNA Sequences Compared
- Radio-isotope Dating; Questions and Answers
- Radiometric Dating
- Scientific Censure of the Fossil Record
- Spontaneous Generation
- The Ancient Irish Kings
- The Anglo-Saxon Kings
- The Blood of the Prophet
- The German Higher Critics: How Rational Were They?
- The Historical Roots of Modern Science
- The IPCC’s Ice Core Data Reviewed
- The Logical Nonsequitur of Roe vs Wade
- The Science vs. Religion Strawman
- The Smithsonian Rebukes the Nat’l Geographic
- The Truth About Scientific Consensus
- The Welsh Chronicles
- The Worlds Bloodiest Religion
- Three Ways to Destroy a Nation
- Was America formed to be a Secular Non-theistic Nation